Tablet Press Tooling - Die & Punch
Application & Process :
Prism’s Punch & Dies are manufactured in-house with state of art machines. The raw material used in the production of tablets is compressed by a pressure of several tons on a small area of a few square millimeters, to produce a visually perfect tablet. There fore Tablet press tooling the is required harder and smoother and good ﬁnish surface. Prism has developed an advance technological system especially for manufacturing of precise, perfect and ﬁnished tablet tools.
Salient Features :
- Choice for material of construction of Die and Punch
* OHNS (T) Oil Hardened Non shrinking steel (Tungsten) – AISI
* HCHC – High carbon High chromium steel – AISI D3
- Tooling size as per EURO, IPT Standards and Special tooling.
- Can be manufactured any shape of the
- Can be manufactured Multi tips and Polo type
- Careful matching of material and
- Trouble free ﬁtting and removal
- Manufactured to the smallest
- High Precision ﬁnish.